This facility is meant for EPF Members/subscribers/pensioners who have submitted a claim in any of the EPFO offices across India. Using this facility one can track the status of a claim so submitted. The only pre‐ requisite is you must know your PF Account Number.
- If you know the EPF Office from where your claim has to be settled, select the same from the office drop down list.
- On selection of office, the mandatory Region Code and Office Code will get populated automatically in the respective boxes.
- Enter the Establishment Code in the third box – which can be of maximum 7 digits.
- In case the Establishment Code has an extension / sub‐code, enter the same here. It can be a digit or letter as the case may be and can be of maximum 3 characters in size. Leave this field blank, if there is no extension /sub‐code to the Establishment Code.
- Enter your account number which can be of maximum 7 digits.
- Click on submit to get the status.
Case 1 – PF Account Number without an extension/sub‐code to Establishment Code:
Suppose your PF Account Number is TS/35634/523 and the office is Hyderabad, Select Hyderabad from the list:
- Note that TS and HYD has been populated already in the first two fields
- enter the Establishment Number
- Leave the next field – Extension – blank and enter your account number in the last field
- Now click on “Submit” to get the status.
As this is an non‐existing number, we get a “No Record Found” message. In legitimate cases, appropriate messages will be displayed
Case 2 – PF Account Number without an extension/sub‐code to Establishment Code:
In case there is an Extension/Sub‐Code to the Establishment Code, say, “A”, then enter the same as under before entering the account number:
- Then enter the account number:
- Now Click on “Submit” to get the status:
Again, as this is an non‐existing number, we get a “No Record Found” message. In legitimate cases, appropriate messages will be displayed.
Note:‐ Please note that in case the claim is not entered in the system/software for some reason or it is outside the dates as mentioned in the footer of the screen above, such a record will NOT appear in this facility. In other words, ideally, a claim should have been submitted and an system generated claim ID should have been obtained for using this facility.